Published on October 30, 2013 by Amy
Fantastic!! Adapted from a Food Network recipe to reduce the calories and sodium content.
dna testing, dna ancestry testing, ancestry, genealogy, indian genealogy records, paternity testing, turquoise jewelry, native american jewelry
Minutes to Prepare: 30
Minutes to Cook: 180
Number of Servings: 12
1. Heat a large pot on medium-high heat.
2. Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1/2 of meat.
3. Brown on all sides. place in the crockpot, then add remaining meat, brown and place in pot.
4. Crush the tomatoes, add tomatoes and juice to the pot.
5. Add corn, garlic, onions, chiles and beans.
6. Add seasonings. Stir. Add Salt Substitute to taste.
7. Blend the jalapeno and poblano chiles, gin, pepper and water together and add the “Firewater” to the crockpot and cover.
8. Cook on medium for 2-3 hours until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
9. Serve with bowls of diced white onions, chiles and Mexican Cheese on the side. Enjoy!!